Wednesday, November 23, 2005

*Therapists blasting through your speakers*

quick note: i made this blog earlier in winword and i had no time to put it here until now. ..
date: 13.11.05

+ Cause I hate the ocean, theme parks, and airplanes
Talking to strangers, waiting in lines,
Are you feeling fine? Cause I feel just fine..
Tell me that you’re alright


My passion for music is growing. Ever since I found out that my computer could make mix cds, I was instantly hooked. Now, I have like over 10 mix CDs, it’s pretty awesome. As I listen to development of my taste in musique, it definitely had changed. But some genre or artists that I liked before I still like now, like The Doors.
I know that some people think I’m weird for liking old bands such as The Doors, but once you get past the fact they made musique in the 1960-1970s, their musique is pretty much unique. If it wasn’t for them, or Rolling Stones, The Ramones, or AC/DC, and
any legendary bands in that time, musique nowadays would never sound like it is, because they were the basis and influence. They made what we call rock today. So if your in some musique store, why don’t you try and score some legendary rock band in the past? You might like it.. hheeheeehe
Before rock, I was obsessed with musique like Grease or The Supremes or The Everly Brothers… I still like some of them, and I listen to it occasionally but my new genre of musique is ROCK.
I can’t distinguish quite yet between all the kinds of rock musique there is. There’s indie.grunge.punk.pop.hard.emo and lots more. But I really want to though.
+ “We’re like therapists blasting in your speakers”
That was taken from a Fall Out Boy song in their album “From Under the Cork Tree”. If you haven’t gotten it yet then you should – there musique is just awesome. I am still proudly *infatuated* by Pete Wentz. That hottie xP
I started downloading and listening musique they made from their previous album, “Take This To Your Grave”. Their both definitely different – since FUCT is their official debut to the more open audience, mainstream, world. But I personally think their not exactly mainstream. Maybe their in-between, but I don’t know, that’s just my opinion. After listening to their previous album’s songs, I got to admit I tad bit sort of like it more than FUCT, but the gap isn’t that huge. Probably just a few centimeters.
+ Me and you, you and me. I think about you day and night. It’s only right. Sohappytogether.Meandyouonlyunderthehoneymoonstars.
We’ll just hold on to each other tight..that’s all we need..just the comforting and loving warmth of each other’s body…each other’s breath…just knowing we’re both safe in each others arm is enough for me to live…hold on forever…
I wish I could see you smile..just to know that you’re happy…I wish I could make you smile..but I don’t know how..
*~You’re way too perfect for words to describe..*~
+ Just another thoughtless thought going through my head.. going through my head…
I’m totally infatuated by him. Still. Arrrgh, I hate feeling this *~feeling*~..the problem is that I sort of love this feeling.. but inside the logical sense in my mind begs me to realize I have no sort of chance with him anyhoo. He’s like my dream guy. Only in my dreams. Period. But going back to reality, I think that the more I’m fantasizing about him, the more serious the feelings I get for him, and the more devastated I get.
It’s such a harsh cycle, I swear.
It’s just the feelings bottled up inside of me just gets stronger and stronger.. maybe I’m exaggerating.. maybe I’m not…
Just the fact that someday he’s going to have a girl who loves him..and he loves her back…he’s going to have that girl in his arms.. and it’s not going to be me..L
Thank goodness I can express my feelings here, instead of it keeping it inside me..now I sort of feel better.
But arbitrarily when I go through my journal entires, it seems that I’m expressing myself too much. Like people reading this will say, “She’s such a self egoistical b****”. Hehehehe, sorry, maybe that’s a tad too much, but still. I don’t really think I’m self-centered, it’s just I never open my feelings openly towards anyone else, not as honestly and truthfully as this though.
I don’t have any friends yet in Journal Home, I haven’t started searching yet. But I hope I will soon! I didn’t invite any my friends to join Journal Home, because I… tend to like it that way.
School starts tomorrow, right now, my parents are interviewing our driver to-be. I’m prett happy, he seems alright I guess. He’s around late 20s or early 30s. But, I have a feeling that he’s going to be our driver. Let’s hope he’s one of the truthful ones, unlike the other driver we had. Grrr..
Let’s take that off from the list I had previously. By the way, today my parents bought me an I-Pod adapter. I really hope it’s not the fake kind, I hope the 14-hour battery isn’t damaged from the stupid l.5 port from our computer.
We can take that off from the list as well. J

Today, I had a hard study session after all those weeks of purposely relaxing. Ironically, I found studying relaxing. My parents sort of made me realize that I have the potential of getting better grades, but I never really exactly used it. But the path to self identity has made me comprehend even more that I should use it for better purposes. I know that I should concentrate even more in education, because it definitely vital for me and my future and goals. And at Friday, one of my friends got told off by a teacher that she was just wasting her parent’s money by her bad grades. Ouch.
My parents had introduced me into a Singapore scholarship that I could take. My dad gave me this website, which was totally awesome, which tells all about the Singapore education. I haven’t read any of the info, because I was much too excited. Heheheheh xP
But it does take a toll. My parents want me to finish school in grade 11, so that means I need to take my SATS in grade 10. I’m now in grade 9. Pretty awkward, huh? They’re not entirely sure, but I know they really want me to. But am I ready? I don’t know. It’s weird. But looking at the brighter side, the circumstances in school right now isn’t going very well. My education is pretty satisfactory, but I feel I need to concentrate even more. A LOT MORE. I need to prove myself that I could overcome this feeling of being.. okay, I don’t know the word that I’m looking for…

Throughout this week, I listened to musique from the All-American Rejects, Foo-Fighters, a little bit of Rooster, and I heard more and more from my friend and mostly, the internet. The bands that are pretty good in my opinion is..
+ Fall Out Boy (obviously)
+ All-American Rejects
+ Green Day
+ Finch (listening to their musique right now, it’s awesome xP)
+ The Used
+ Taking Back Sunday (so far I heard only one song of theirs, but I heard their musique that their really GOOD)
+ Sum 41 (I liked ‘Chuck’ better than their previous two albums)
+ Foo Fighters
+ Rooster
+ Bowling For Soup
+ The Doors

The others that they’re pretty good as well, I have their songs in my i-pod…Story of the Year, Smoking Popes è Pretty Pathetic è From Pete Wentz online mix Cd J, Lucky Boys Confusion, Motion City Soundtrack, Panic! At the Disco è Pete Wentz.. again!, My Chemical Romance, The Darkness, Phantom Planet, Nickelback, Papa Roach, FM Static, Blink 182, Third Eye Blind, 3 Doors Down, Alien Ant Farm, Allister, Bamboo, Dashboard Confessional..
Let’s raise our goblets of rock, and give a toast to those whose musique had changed rock and roll!
+ The Ramones + The Rolling Stones + Led Zeppelin + AC/DC + Cream + The Who + Black Sabbath + Kiss + Creedence Clearwater Revival + The Doors + Nirvana + The Beatles + Plentyyy more…

I’m writing this journal entry in Microsoft Word to prevent any accidental erasings. Right now, I forgot the password I made yesterday, and I’m waiting for the password to be delivered to my email. But I’ll paste this tomorrow.

Infinite x’s and o’s..
*AngeL*desperately confused.angst.teen.
I thinx the songs I have downloaded have soon mounted on this computer and it’ll soon cause it to crash down or worse.. make it slower.. I need to buy more blank cds…arrggh, alright..peace out..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is cool
Have a look at that crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/8w2esc

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home