Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Champagne From a Paper Cup..

sometimes the people who have the most innocent reputations tend to destruct twice as hard as the ones with a less 'innocence' in them. i can't really describe the situation, but i just recently found out that the dad of one of my close family friends might be having an affair. this comes as pretty serious to me, despite that our community is strongly Catholic. i sort of realized how really complicated marriage is - no marriage is perfect. i sort of knew that all along from watching all those TV shows but i never really had accepted the fact that it really much happen in reality. what i mean reality, is like, people i do know. arggh. it's really shocking, the dad seemed really nice and quiet, looked really like 'the perfect father'. but argh, looks can definitely be deceiving.
from what my mom told me about this, i really like to hope that my dad isn't one of those who give in to temptation easily. i mean, the wife of the guy mentioned earlier before has been having hospital treatments in the philo for quite a long time. well, as you know my mother had chemotherapy lately, and i just hope that he isn't doing that sort of stuff. remember that girl i was telling you about? apparently it's a long story how her ninang is dead on enemies with my father, but as harsh her mind can be, she had spreaded rumours that they were having an affair. i mean, WTF? i had thought so before, but i sort of regretted it. to tell you the truth, i still have a feeling..but i refuse to talk about it until it's for sure.
i just really hope that my future won't be as screwed up? what does the future hold for me? there are things that i regret writing to, and apparently, my writing isn't that good this moment. i'm not really satisfied with it. till i get my priorities straight and in the right order, i'll be writing less blog entries from now on.
what is it that i'm feeling?
currently reading >>> judy blume's summer sisters. it's a great story, but has high peaks of sexual talk. but since it's sort of coming-of-age between two friends, i got to say it's pretty good.
toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home