Friday, June 16, 2006

Caught In the Rain..

can't get enough of purevolume. great musique.
i also checked out the indie rock radio station of yahoo. it's pretty awesome as well.
i better hurry myself out.
while i was walking here, i felt pretty lonely for no apparent reason. where, there may be a reason, but due to the 'circumstance' right now, i don't feel like talking.
well, maybe i do, but i'll put into different words.
my world isn't here. i want it to be, but i just don't know where to start. or where to begin. or whether the open arms will be able to embrace someone like me. someone from a different world. i don't know. it's just weird. i don't want to go back to my world. the people there already know me too well. i want to start fresh new beginnings. but i hate myself for having a weird fear of interacting people. i don't know, it's all weird. i only can freely express myself within these words, but not face to face. i get all self-conscious and all that.
hide and seek. hide and seek.
october fall's pretty good.
once i get all my priorities in order, i'll try and download musique. on second thought, never mind. i'll get my dad to ask whether we're allowed and if we are, i might be able to buy blank cds here. i'll just hang for hope.
i wish i had some contacts here. wait, i think i do.
i guess i gotta do things one by one, not all in once.
like finishing this blog entry and going on to different things.
i wish i could change myself, but it's becoming all like a habit, which is even harder to change.
i wish i could just enjoy this holiday but still.
i wish i could change but i can't. this is who i am for a reason.
i wish i could be in a better mood, but i guess i haven't done my shopping yet, which had first made me into this bitter mood. i don't always want to depend on that.
arggh. wish me luck this time.
so much to do, so little time. or is it called procastination?
how long will i have to endure this???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home