Monday, May 29, 2006

Nothing New..

Arggh. I don’t know what to say right now.
I’m busy with(out) facing reality for awhile. And it’s all worth it, I guess. These days with me alone right after will disappear. Oh well. I guess I got to get back with reality. It’s been a good trip though.
What I’m saying seems like I’m doing ‘funny stuff’ by myself. You know what I mean, don’t you? And you know what? It definitely ain’t that, alright? I never do those things on a daily basis. I guess I’m not like that.
Arggh. It’s all coming out quite wrong. In short, I guess I’m going to miss the awesome feeling of being home alone. My mom’s coming home soon. And it looks like that she’ll be home more often. I love her so much that I would gladly give up my privacy for her presence. I know that I’m lucky for this chance to happen. And by the way, short time makes it all worthwhile ain’t it? By the way, too much privacy is quite dangerous. I don’t want to be a loner forever.
Arggh. What else? LOVE WILL TEAR US APART…
I don’t know what’s running through my mind right now. Ooh, the sleepover party is still tomorrow. Call me crazy but I’m quite excited for it, nice to hang out with my close friends…
Ohh, and by the way. TAYLOR HICKS WONN! WOHOOO! It’s nice for once that someone ORIGINAL has won! Original ain’t the word, but someone DIFFERENT..
What else?? Did I tell you that I’ve got an irritatingly right infection. Arggh. Definitely munching on carrots from now on..
It’s hard to explain about BODY IMAGE. I don’t know, one thing I’m pretty proud of my body but then the next moment I really want a body which consists half the size of my current stomach and thighs. Those are the worse problems seriously. And everytime I eat something, it just swells up. It takes some time for it exhale after awhile.
Tommorow, I’m going to exercise downstairs, take a shower, get dressed up right before one of my friends will come over.
Darn, I think I really need to have more options regarding my lower wear, other than
Jeans
Pink Pants (arggh, never worn those before, it was something my mom bought fo me)
Aqua blue skirt
Black skirt, which shows my pudgy belly
White pants
Checkered pants
Brown skirt
Jeans

Argghh..what I have in my mind is denim shorts that have those fringes on the side..baggy pants..white skirt..checkered shorts…what else? Yeahh, I guess that’s it.

Hope. Dangles on a string.

Turn me upside out. upside down and inside out. when I’m here I’m going alone..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home