Thursday, May 25, 2006

No Tommorow...

Isn’t it fcking awesome that a ‘straight-edge’ lifestyle still strongly exists after it was almost assured that the whole entertainment, Hollywood lifestyle is filled with sex, drugs and whatnot.
I hope his words are true. Okay, that sounded pretty gay, but still. I hope there’s enough sincerity and depth inside themselves to stand up against those unnecessary burdens. Deep down, I know they can. I admire them for standing up for their beliefs. I do not want to state anything for what they say, but you can find it in their journal. T(he)y stands up for what he is. I fcking love him.
What else? Apparently, the thing that I was worrying about yesterday, it’s definitely taken a new direction for my fellow friend. Now her troubles which is starting to make her ‘depressed’ are spilled out to her parents and now they know. Still though, she thinks they’re manically overprotective and all that. I don’t know whether I should blame her, I guess. I guess there’s no thing as a perfect family.
Speaking of family, I seriously can’t wait till to meet my mom and sister in two weeks! Wohoo!
Guess what? Tommorow’s school. Arggh, get ready for more drama, issues, overreactions, flirtiness, jealousy, superiorness, and gosh knows what else to expect in the typical high school scene. What happened to frickin simplicity?? That whole situation that had happened had got me thinking – am I happy in school? I got to admit it’s disciplinary issues need a lot of work, cause these past few weeks, all we do is usually slack off. It’s cool but uncool at the same time, you know what I mean? Since I’m aiming to go in one of the most reputable schools (that’s what I heard, I guess) in the Philippines, I think I should surround myself into an atmosphere of strong discipline, especially in schoolwork.
Body image issues. Woe is me. it’s weird to think that a camera can have so many tricks up in its sleeve. one moment you think you’ve lost weight but then a second look can give it all away. It sucks I tell you.
Better hurry up. My right eye hurts. I hope I don’t get that pimple-like *arggh, I hate that friggin word!!* arggh, I hate when this happens. Maybe it’s from the long hours of computer. Or maybe I’m not eating properly. But I can’t help it! my dad’s not home most of the time so I don’t have the decency to have three straight home cooked meals! Okay, that sounded fcking weird but still. Plus, my stomach is BULGING and I still have thunder thighs!! OMG…I hate this soooooo much!!!
I sound like a drama queen.
I feel like watching Scrubs.
All I gotta take is a friend’s birthday sleepover this weekend. Arggh, I hope it goes alright. I hope it’s fun. I hope my dad doesn’t mind. the last one is one scale that I hope is balancing and not tipping.
One thing that I can’t take is when my dad nags about me to my mom. Seriously, he really doesn’t think I can understand Tagalog. But guess what? I DO!!!!!! mwahahahahaahahahhahhaha..

oh how i wish there's no tommorow. no school. just days reminiscing my dreams (which i know it won't come true but i can't help but dream. lately, i realized that my imagination is unlimited. i can think about the most obscene thoughts and whatever, but i'll never show it. that's how powerful yet silent an imagination can witheld.) arggh. i'm not making any sense am i?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home