Monday, June 19, 2006

Nightmare of You..

damnit. after a couple of days of not logging in purevolume, i forgot my password. i'm so forgettable, seriously. i hate this. i hate hate this. i tried changing my email before but then i forgot what is called (believe it or not) and but then i changed it in purevolume, and then i forgot to change it back to the original one. i'm so absentminded sometimes, i drive myself crazy . i want to go to purevolume, but I CAN'T.
the subways - oh yeah
rock kills kid - paralyzed.
victim - eighteen visions
vacation's been nice, i guess. yesterday i spent some good quality time with my family. i remember during church time, i sort of emancipated for the 36th time. i realized how family is damn important and recalling all those times where i've been an immature little brat that my parents got to endure. i mean seriously, i nearly broke myself into tears after realizing that all those things that i have done (too countless to mention any of them, well, maybe i don't want to mention em) wait. it's like, they took care of me basically whole of my life, you know, loved me, while i realized how much i loved them fourteen years later. during those fourteen years, i had always thought of myself, but now, after i have 'emancipated', i would put other people whom i love first.
i also realized how much i would miss philo when i leave. seriously. this is the first time. the other times where i was much younger, i would look forward to coming back to jakarta. butnow, i would want to stay here for a couple of weeks. argh, i don't really want to come back to jakarta, except for the HOT weather it is here. most of the time where i'm at home, i would sit close to the fan and all. i want COLD temperature!
my minds running into circles. got to stop it.
i hate what i write, yet i want to be writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home