Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Gotta Have You...

The song by a band called the Weepies is slowly starting to sweep over my Ipod collection and life soundtrack. I'm currently loving 'Gotta Have You'. It's a simple acoustic song which is best heard when your alone. Hmm, I think I should make a mix entitled, 'Songs Best 2 Listen 2 When Ur Alone'. I have some killer tracks.
Anyhoo, I like listening to it while on the road or imagining it to my little 'film'. Another trait of mine that I never shared with you but it's been going on ever since I discovered my hidden passion of becoming an actress (haha). I like creating various storyliness (depending on the surrounding influences that I am exposed to during that specific time) which I include myself as a character. Not necessarily the main character, but just a character which I hope to make sure that will leave a mark on the audience. Not necessarily a breathtaking or an Oscar-winning performance (although that would be quite nice).
Yes I admit it again. I am such a geek.
The storylines range from a teenager going to a boarding school for the first time (I'm her roomate) to others. The current one that I'm thinking about is this girl who falls head over heels for her best guy friend. But the thing is, he's homosexual. You know during the adolescence years thats when most of us explore our sexuality and it could be really confusing for us. Yeah, at first, we don't know that he's gay but then as the movie progresses we see him finally realize that he has feelings for guys. I don't know the minor storylines but like, at the end, she leaves town for college. Then 2 years later, she comes back (and that song 'Gotta Have You' is playing while she's at the car, closing her eyes, and looking out at the nostalgic surroundings) for a visit and finds out that he never went to college. Since it is a small town and quite conservative, when word came out that he was gay, no college wanted him. Because homosexuality isn't really accepted there so like, his 'perfect boy' reputation was tarnished.
Lol. I must be talking about it too much. I dunno, it seems that everytime I try to explain it out into the real world, it comes out quite differently. Only sometimes when it seems quite right but most of the time it doesn't. And this one is dead middle.
I'm coming home tonight. What can I say? I can't wait.
I still have that cold.
I'm gonna miss blogging everyday. Everytime I try to write it when school starts, it becomes either too bland or I'm too busy to even check it.
Since I got a digital camera, I'm going to start photographing little quirks in life and posting em here for more 'spice'. Cause here its just words and words and words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home