Sunday, December 23, 2007

Keep the Car Running..

The song that I'm currently listening to by Arcade Fire 'Keep the Car Running' is awesome. It gives you that sort of feeling when your on a long road trip and you have nothing else to do but just look out in the view.
Hmm..how would it be like to have a blog where people actually read it? Or even better, getting paid to actually blog?
One day, something like that is going to happen.
Over this holiday, I've been getting the fact that it would be my last holiday as a high school student stapled in my head over and over again. Does it feel right? i do not know.
Am I being too analytical about this?
I just want to enjoy my holiday, you know?
I've realized how much difference there is in the life that I want to lead and the life that I am currently living in. We're living in a sort of ghetto-place. My future dream life pretty much consists of living near a city (probably Makati) in a urban-hip apartment, living the sortof plush life.
I dunno, one can only dream, you know?
Anyway, hmm.. there's use in complaning here so I'll think of something else to write about.
I can't wait to go back to Jakarta. I mean I want to enjoy my holiday here in the Philippines, but everytime I'm here, it causes me to think more and more about the future. Cause there's almost 100% chance that my future would be here. I reckon that I might stay here to finish my studies, find some work experience for a couple of years, and then move abroad. I don't know what my parents would say, mostly something like, 'we don't have the money to do it. it's gonna be hard to find a job like that. its so competitive' and all that. arggh. I know they're trying to push me out of my dream-like optimistic phase with a harsh dose of reality but still, you know?
Anyhoo. I want a holiday abroad Asia. Anywhere nice and exotic. Somewhere like Greece. Or Hawaii. Ooh. When I graduate hopefully we can finally afford a vacation to someplace like Hawaii. Hopefully, if the money comes in right.
I want somewhere where I can take pictures that my friends can be jealous of. hahaa. simple and plain.
still in a PUBLIC computer rental place. the privacy isn't that fulfilling.
Arggh. What I'm really, like, deathly afraid about going to college is not really about the work. I won't mind doing tons and tons of work, but the thing that's really stressing right now is my lack of Tagalog. Arggh, it's so annoying.
Xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home