Friday, January 26, 2007

Say Anything (Else)

someday you will sing it out loud.
one day this will make you proud.
these words that i hope will signify the future presence of myself. i really hope the time i devoted in putting my current thoughts and feelings will give me some sort of clarity in the future.
an odd thing happened to me today. something, i don't know what, happened to my precious ipod. the one thing that keeps my secret imagination going. the one that gives me distraction when no one seems to acknowledge me. the headphones weren't working, which made me panic. ahhh..it continued to bother me. then my mom told me to pray to God, say hallelujah for 15 minutes. i didn't want to spend money *again, with the financial issue problems* on it. while i was praying, i prayed also for the many issues that continue to dominate my mind, but then i started to think, 'am i really asking for the right things' sometimes. anyways, afterwards i went to my mom's room, who was watching E.R on DVDs at the moment, with the guapo George Clooney onscreen and i told her that the ipod still won't work. then, i tried to restart it, and there it was. the music of new found glory started playing. ahh. prayers happen really. i prayed hard for the hassle-free of the visa renewal in singapore yesterday and it really worked. it was one of the most hassle-free trips we ever went to. i miss singapore and all the things that make it, well, singapore. hahaha, everything's so organized there compared to here or philippines. especially the MRT, which we tried yesterday. hahah, it was so much fun. i wish in the future i could stay there or something. i just love the orderliness and the luxury. it's soo clean there.
anyhoo, the money thing. recently, my bestie wanted me to join this celebrity fitness thing in a nearby mall, but you pay by credit card. the word 'credit card' shouldn't be in my parent's radar, seriously. i think they're having problems paying for it. but i think this celebrity fitness could be worth it - i mean my mom could exercise there, but what i really think she would say is, 'why do we have to spend *bla bla* on that? we already got a gym downstairs? we're already struggling as it is..........'. but i think she could use the yoga classes or something. i don't know. i don't want to disappoint my bestie, but if we had the money, why not?
i just guess time would have to wait, huh?
ANYHOO, apart from that. the ongoing issue of not paying the school's tuition fees for 6 months still is going on to me.
oh, and also the growing 4 stomaches lady. well, it's not so bad now, but before it felt like i swallowed three air balloons or something.
that previous ipod incident gave me 'realization' that i should take care of my belongings. seriously man. i would eat four pints of pistachio almond if something would have happened to my beloved ipod.
cheers to a sore ear and a disturbing financial history.
xoxoxo.



OMG. that was one of the most horrible things i ever experienced by myself. that and going to the dentist 4 times to get my teeth out. my upper left piercing earring fell off, so i had to put another one before the hole closed. OMG. the stinging continues to hurt man. it feels, so sore and uncomfortable. it's like when i first just got it. i don't know, why did the first earring have to fall off anyhoo? it feels so damn uncomfortable, i can't talk about it anymore. OMG. that was seriously one of the most pyschically hurtful moments of my lives. now, the area is pretty red. ahh, i hope i don't get an infection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home