Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sway..

Oh my ga.

Studying the SATs is a nightmare. I’m up to the Section 2 Math in the diagnostics test and I’m already sweating my ass off trying to answer the questions. I stopped almost at the end of it because I couldn’t really concentrate on it anymore. It’s going to be harder then I thought. So much harder. This and juggling with schoolwork and extra curriculars, it’s going to be harder then I imagined. I just think that this is going to push me through. The more pressure, the better.

I just hope days aren’t like this. Yeah, I’m concentrating on the SATs, but the concentration span should widen in time. I also have trouble balancing the time between each question. Ahhh. OMG.

Schoolwork is also starting to pile up. Hahah, don’t get me wrong, I’m getting excited lol. The only thing that’s bothering me is Bahasa Indo. as usual. I’m having trouble analyzing this movie that we watched.

This isn’t a very interesting blog entry, but I haven’t really written in a long time. My hand is killing me so I can’t write that much in my journal anymore.

I just figured that I should rest when I get restless. Ack. I hope I don’t waste too much time, you know?

I keeping tell myself, ‘if this is only grade 10, then what would college be like?’ Probably 10 x harder.

Keep me embraced.

A little while ago, I visited purevolume.com, and I saw a couple of blog entries I made, and I must say, I was impressed for a rare time to my own writing. I really hope I could continue to write more like that in the future, you know?

Here’s to my little 30 minutes break.

My concentration span is very small. Forgive me.

Be here with me forever.

And SWAY >>> beautiful song. For those special times. xD

angelica.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home