Sunday, December 03, 2006

Oxygen..

Arggh.
Why does selfishness like to lay beside me?
I DON’T KNOW.
There’s this guy in my class. It’s pretty obvious that he’s into me. But I don’t like him at all, as a friend, he’s great and all, but I seriously don’t like him more than that. There’s this other guy as well. And another one. I don’t find myself into them, you know? Ahhh. Maybe I have a TOO HIGH standard/expectations. I don’t know why.
I fancy myself a bit of coffee.
Yesterday was fun. I went to this college fair and all. It was a new experience. Not only did I get a glimpse of college life (no one knew us, hahaha, but oh well, it wasn’t the point) but it opened a door for me for new and bright youthful experiences. I find myself, when I’m in college, with my group of friends, just hanging out in one of those college fairs, taking pictures, and just dancing the night away.
Oh yeah. Something new happened that day. I got myself into this modeling contest thing. At that time, it seemed quite real and all, you know, like they really find you attractive and all. But then, when you see behind it all, their just after you for your paycheck. That’s the truth. Reality BITES you hard in the ass. Yeah, they talked with me the longest time from my group of friends. I don’t know, it seemed quite nice for the extra attention of other people, even though it was all fake. Hahaha, maybe it was part of my naivety or innocence or whatnot. I have no idea. This is the second time I ran into strangers. Arggh, but I hope they don’t do anything with my address or whatnot. If they are a scam modeling agency, they wouldn’t like, show up in your doorstep or call you nonstop.
I’m thinking about it and if my parents found out that I gave my address to them, they’ll kill me for sure. So I sincerely hope there not one of the bad guys.
Lately I’ve been thinking how would it be like as a model. During that modeling contest thing, the guy was taking photos of me. Hahha, it was damn awkward. Almost 70% of my photos came out ugly, but some was pretty good.
I don’t know, they just kept on looking at me and saying that I got great potential. My mind right now is believing that it’s just a SCAM, but I keep on thinking, what if it’s not? You know, like, if I get to model for some clothes and whatnot, and I see myself in a magazine. Hhaaa, that would the day. I could have some spending money so I wouldn’t have to ask from my parents all the time.
Short attention span’s coming in.
Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home