Friday, November 03, 2006

If You Really Want to Hear About It...

I’m on fire! And now I think I’m ready to bust a move..check it out I’m rocking steady
Motion City Soundtrack ‘The Future Freaks Me Out’


Hmm, anyways, later I’m may be going to a party of a friend’s. I really hope so, I just hope that some of my girl friends are going there, besides me. Arggh! I hope it’s going to be fun, and I hope that having a ride home won’t be too hectic. That’s my main concern usually going to parties and all that. My car is ready, but my dad wants me to SMS him when he’s picking me up. I don’t want him to do the hassling! Alright, if I could convince him that the driver can wait and drop me home. Arggh, I don’t have high hopes right now.
Hmm, anyways, what else?? What else? Okay, I’m started to exercise today. I’m not all that bad shape, but I could tell that there are more extra layers of fat. I could feel it, hehehe, especially in my stomach. I measured it, and it’s a whopping 32 inches. I’m trying to get it down by 2 inches soon. To a size 30. Arggh!
Hmm, what else is interesting? I’m hoping to get my list of things to make myself feel better. You know, like get a haircut, or buy new whatnots and all that. Hahaha, I like making lists. But it’s about time to make those lists come true.
I’m also looking forward to…a lot of things. My attitude’s on a high currently..and I’m hoping it’ll be like that in the long run. Hmm, what was I going to say? Oh yeah, getting ready and preparing for college. I know it’s still one and a half more years, but still.


THE FOLLOWING DAY..


Everything went fine yesterday. It was a good time, I guess. Nothing special really happened.
Lately, I’ve been thinking about what I should do about my life. Okay, to put things in perspective. In my last teenage years, I want to enjoy it, yet at the same time, I want to learn important life lessons. Okay, that came out sort of gay, but I’m still continuing. You know, enjoy my youthful experience. I want to go out sometimes, and experience clubbing and all that, but I really don’t want to be the type of person that goes home drunk and all that. Maybe have a few sips but not like, full on drunk. I want to have a good enough social life, with a few secured close friends and all that. I don’t want to be single for the rest of my life, although now, I’m feeling independent more than ever. I want to have those experiences that will cherish, and not a boring one. At the same time, I want to maintain my grades, score good in my SATs as well, and maintain a healthy relationship with my parents. I also want to be faithful to God, and respect my Catholic faith. Repeating journal entries such as this one, wishing and hoping for a better life, but then screws it idiotically, and then the same thing goes over and over again.
If I had the time to go back through my blog entries, I know that I will find one that’s similar to this one. And then, I’ll see how screwed up it’ll turn out.
I hate waking up and realizing you’re still sleepy but you just can’t go back to sleep.
Arggh. I miss DSL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home