Monday, November 20, 2006

Hold my Hand..

And you smell like, what angels outta smell.

That’s a line from New Found Glory’s song, ‘Hold my Hand’. It’s one of my life soundtracks now. Hehehe.

What I sort of figured out is my way of studying and the perspective of how I see school. I’m trying to keep this short, because I really want to use this time as to catch up on my ‘laziness’, especially towards my school studies. Still, I don’t feel happy about it. Lack of motivation is the number one cause. I still have motivation for school, yet the society and environment is the reason why it’s dropping down. The faith I have in school isn’t that much anymore, and if only my parents had the money, I would move school. A school with great education. There’s one school that I’m sort of eyeing but I really don’t want to get my hopes up, because there’s a small possibility I might move. Money problems. Arggh.
My mind feels like I’m deteriorating.
Blehh. Oh well. Hope for better futures, eh?
Everyone’s so lazy.
Sometimes I wonder why people in the class see me as a smart one. I don’t mean to sound egoistical or anything, but still. I just have more dedication, as more as I see it. I mean, everyone else is damn lazy, and if they really give a damn or not, then I bet they would have the same grades as me or whoever they consider as ‘smart’. Arggh, but my stubbornness sort of conflicts with it. I sort of get annoyed towards the people who want to act as smart or something. I feel guilty for holding such a bad judgement as that, but I’m trying to deal with that.
Okay, that’s enough for now.

Hold my hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home