Friday, February 02, 2007

Maybellene..

Get IT all out of my system. Get it all out of my system.

Enjoy a few more days.

And then bring myself down it.

And then Get IT all out of my system.

It’s my current cycle I’m wishing to break. Again, I wish I could blame it on the hormones.

Yes, my curiosity of IT is beginning all over again.

I’m two quarters and a heart down. You aren’t my dream guy anymore. Just the outer appearance I’m drawn into. I thought I had it, but the thing, I never met you so I can’t really judge what outer mirror shines upon us.

Outer mirror shines upon us

Yet inside, the cracks somehow manages to resurface.

Ahh, I need to hangout with my friends someday. I’m still waiting for that moment to ask my parents. Over the days I would put what I accomplished that day, so the pride would start to grow. I really don’t want to miss 4 of my friends’ birthday party. Ahh.

Hmm..better get back to studying.

And change myself for the better.

It’s like, during the time, I know it’s damn wrong, but I still want to continue feeling it. Ahh, I hate this.

My stomach is paying the price for it.

Aah the long-awaited love life is still light years away. I don’t know how would I handle it, maybe I’ve been spending too much time thinking about the perfect guy that I distract myself from all the potentials.

Hmm, wait. Let me ponder. Nevermind’

There are currently no potentials that crossed my boundary. Ahh. When the time comes, it’ll come, right?

Did I tell you it’s been raining hard for the past two days? It just stopped like 4 hours ago. Today was a very odd day of school. It was raining damn hard. I’m starting to miss the good ol’ feeling of dry shoes and clothing.

I’ll be true, I’ll be useful.

Xoxoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home