Monday, October 15, 2007

Fever Dreams..

OMG.
I haven't updated this beloved blog in the longest time I swear! When I have time, I will read all the previously forgotten blogs here. Each blog expresses a certain time during these adolescence years. I can't wait to feel them once again. Sometimes I think that I should stop talking about my love life (which only exists in my fantasies which will probably never happen anyway) because the passed feelings to those I used to like are so embaressing. Like that one year mega-infatuation for Pete Wentz (ohmygah!)
Anyhoo, tons of stuff happened these past few months. Was it really February since my last post? Jeez, time flies by.
Hmm, what else what else? I'm officially in love with Dashboard Confessional's new album 'The Shade of Poison Trees'. I've known DC for a long time but the real love for his songs, his words, his face, his everything had just started to grow. I hate having a celebrity crush. What I like about him is his emo-tional and poignant lyrics. The song, 'Hands Down' just makes we wish that he was singing about me (haha wtf?). Arggh, I hate feeling like this. I will always have a thing for musicians.

right now, it's the Idul Fitri. That's right. I am so glad that we finally have a vacation because Gr. 11 is being a pain in the ass, in a good way though. More and more school work for us (can you say, heyy..ho!!). I seriously don't mind getting tons of homework but what I just can't tolerate is if I've caught myself in a tangle that I can't solve. Like math for instance, I got to make this 100% precise graph style that my math teacher told us to. It has to exactly precise to it. The computer teacher taught us the way but I totally forgot about it now. AHH.
And my irritability for lack of Bahasa Indo oral skills are starting to get to me. My superior English compensates for the lack of Bhasa Indo. I swear, we had to do this stupid broadcasting thing and I totally let the nerves come to me. OMG. I do not want to relive that stupid, awful moment.
I'm so excited to be back living through words in this blog. Wohoo!
Tata, youngsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home