Thursday, December 20, 2007

HeroHeroine..

I'm at the Philippines right now..spending my holidays here..
hmm...what can i say about it?
its been interesting..
i guess you can say its my final holiday (and it only just begun like, a couple of days ago) before i officially go to college..
yesterday i went to the college that i applied to (and also, the only one that i currently applied to) and i (sort of) loved it.
i can't really get into much of that detail because im in the warnet right now and its sort of weird to be writing my personal blog entries in a public space..
i don't feel that comfortable right now. even though people are bustling about doing their business, i jst can't stand it when i notice people glancing at my computer..grr..
i'm scared for college.
sorry for the short entry..
achh. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home