Thursday, November 01, 2007

Let's Get Lost..

Lately, I’ve found an awesome new series. GossipGirl. I’ve heard about the book series but I was never really interested because it seemed to be like one of those chick-lit books. But I find myself really liking the TV series. It’s sort of like the new O.C, but set in New York. I prefer this over beaches, because I’m more of a city girl. I like the fashion, the pace, the lifestyle. I especially love the fashion. I love the party dresses especially. Sigh, I bet everyone would kill to have that sort of wardrobe at home.

Anyway, I’ve always find myself drinking a cup of coffee every time I come home from school.

Youth camp just finished. It was pretty good. Other than I had some terrible stomach problems (you know, the kind where you have to keep running to the bathroom every five minutes or so?). I don’t know, I really liked last year’s better. Maybe it was because I felt more, accepted in a way. In this camp, I felt slightly more of an outsider, because the majority of the people there go to the same school. I felt I wasn’t a part of their posse.

Oh yeah, and I told one of my guy friends in that camp that I had a small thing for his friend. I kept on reminding him not to tell anyone and that it was just a small thing and I don’t want anything to happen. Argh, as much as I would think it would have been cool if anything actually happen, I really don’t see it. The only thing that’s keeping me in YFC is that it’s primarily something to express my relationship with God. I think it’s a really good thing to be a part of, I guess. I don’t know, let’s just see how it goes.

Other than the guy I previously told you about, my love life is absolutely non-existent! Chris Carrabba is officially my guy fantasy. He’s uber-hot.

My blog looks absolutely boring with no pictures whatsoever. Since my confidence is rising *I need a new haircut though! I really want to dye my hair chocolately brown but my mom doesn’t let me*

Yeah, other than that, schoolwork is dominating my life. Right now, I really don’t care about my social life. Probably will at the future, but right now, I rather catch up on some reading rather than socialize. When there’s time, there’s time.

Busy gearing up for my college application forms. I already got a good-enough score (1680 – SAME INITIALS AS MY BIRTHDAY!) but I’m worrying about the college admission essay. I feel that it’s all up there but I succumb easily towards minor distractions. Like now for instance. I’ll grant the blogging as an excuse to express my creativity but like, facebooking and myspacing and all that is just a major distraction from all academic development.

I’ve always wanted to achieve that balance.

Oh yeah, have I told you about my white skirt goal? Okay, recently I bought a sweet white mini skirt on sale in Miss Selfridge that was quite small for me. It was a size 10. You see, from all the binge eating caused by my misery and stress-ridden days studying for the SATs have taken a toll on my stomach once again. Nowadays, I sometimes work out in the gym downstairs. I’m also performing for the school talent show. So we might have additional dance workouts. Wohoo! Well, the aim for this white skirt thing is to reduce flabby stomach and butt fat enough to fit in. I’m going to try it officially for the first time next week probably, and if I made any decent progress it would look better. Wish me luck on that!

Arggh. I wish we got a new maid. Seriously, the workhold is getting tougher. I have so much things to do that additional housework is just flat-out frustrating. And my mum isn’t supposed to do strenuous work but somehow, I always end up seeing her do it anyway. There’s nothing I can do about it I guess. It’s in her bloodflow. I wish I could, but I just can’t. You know, hopelessness overcomes.

Anyhoo, hope that we can find a new maid soon. A good one.

Signing out,

Angelica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home