Monday, January 07, 2008

Why Does it Always Rain on Me?

I absolutely hate this stupid cold that I'm having.
I posted a blog entry (which was completely meaningful compared to the rubbish that I'm going to write now) yesterday about it. Now I can't even taste anything and my nose is blocked 24/7. But the good thing to it is that I'm eating less than I have to so maybe I could lose a couple of those unecessary fats that has been building up inside my enormous stomach.
I like writing in a laptop. It feels more comfortable than the usual. Man, I can't wait till I get my own laptop.
Sometimes I don't like the fact that my parents are so against me going out when I'm in university. I guess it's parents but you know, I can't stay in the dorm forever. I need to go out sometimes but I'm reasonable enough to know not to drink too much and hook up with random guys or anything that could lead me into danger. I'm reasonable enough to put my parent's wellbeing in the top of my list, but if it means not being able to express my freedom of youth (hey that's when you experience freedom the most, in college right?), than we might have a problem. If you don't know, I'm very stubborn in my own views.
I'm going to have some 'friends' or should I say, acquantiences when I move there. While looking at the list of accepted freshmans, I came across a few people that I used to know when I was still kids. I have a couple where I still keep in contact. So I might have some companions when I'm there I guess.
I'm still battling with this stupid flu bug, while at the same time with the stupid hot weather (caused by global warming. On the way home from the mall yesterday, there was these 2 trucks in front us that spewed out black, horrid smoke for like, 2 minutes. It made my head boil).
I can't wait to go home. Philo is great and all, but I'm still not ready to say my final goodbye to Jakarta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home