Monday, September 11, 2006

Don't Wait..

i seriously want to shake this feeling off my head, but i can't. i mean, a part of me wants to stay put while the other part wants me to focus on other things. i mean..arghh...i really want to concentrate on my schoolwork right now, but i just can't. i really really really want to finish it, especially the damn indonesian project..but sometimes i just can't concentrate. and yes, it's all because of a
BOY
seriously, i don't get why and HOW can they enter the girl's mind and just...rock her world for some reason. everything's isn't the same anymore, but it sometimes feel like they take that superiority for granted. like, they can just play the girl's mind even without them realizing it!!! sometimes i wish i could enter a guy's mind..especially one that i've been thinking of. i don't know why, but i secretly wish that he's thinking of me as well. i want him to know how it feels for one person to rock another's one's world..
i also hope that i won't feel stupid and dumb later on..especially because it's all up in the air. nothing has happened..yet. i need to find out whether it's just playing or there's someone else (sighs) or it's the real thing. by now, i just don't want my hopes to get too high. i don't want to get hurt again..nobody does, i think.
arggghh...help me get out of this dimension..i don't like it here, i swear..let me concentrate on my studies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish me luck..on this..because it's the furthest i have ever gone through...and i don't want it to end up disappointing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home