Tuesday, August 29, 2006

For Fiona..

Everything has changed.
Nothing is the same.
Let it all crash down.
Rock my world. Eternally.
Yet, sometimes I see silence in your eyes.
Sometimes I wonder where my intellectualityhas been. And creativeness. But now I've seen it.
I'm so addicted to this song >>> No Use For A Name 'For Fiona'
it's my life anthem at the moment. wonder which one's next?
lyfe's been doing fine. sometimes i wish i could get a new haircut, maybe curl my hair? i swear, i'm so bored with my straight hair, my bangs, and whatnot. it makes me feel, plain. PLAIN JANE.
right now, i'm trying not to think about boys right now. i already masked myself and made a ridiculous mirror image to impress others - it's totally ridiculous.
right now, all i wanna do is eat chocolate, and watch one tree hill, and do my homework. not think about friends or boys. arggh.
so..is this how high school memories are supposed to feel lyke???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home