Thursday, August 10, 2006

Constellations..

a HUGE apology for not keeping this uptodate. a combination of dance practice, studying, and (sort of) hanging out with my best friend has led me to unconsistent times to myself.
okay, first of all...DANCE PRACTICE. the moves are getting on quite okay, but we still need to work on it. but i have strong faith that we will all get there at the end. we're going to have an awesome show this year. i'm so glad to be a part of it. it's totally gonna suck at the end..i'm really going to miss the dance practices and all that togetherness..dancing for God and for a great cause. it's really awesome. i've been noticing myself that i'm more louder these past few days, both at school and at dance practice with a few minor exceptions. i really want to be more outgoing, and make new friends at the dance practice. i always hope that something good will happen (at the top of my head, either make a ton of new friends who i can comfortably talk with or get a new boyfriend) by the end of the concert, but seriously man, i really do not want to jinx it. the feling i have is that if i already planned it out, i really REALLY jinx it. i mean, the same feeling goes when i type or write it all down..it's all going to be JINXED. don't get me wrong, i mean, i feel more relaxed once i get it out on the open but still, it all feels quite JINXED. whether i'm right or wrong, i'll let you know.
early this week, something that i never thought would ever happen to me just happened. it may seem something normal, but still to me, it felt awesome. the people at dance practice who go to a more 'prestigious school' than me..i got to hang out with them..went with them in IZZI pizza and ate dinner..as far as i can remember..they were pretty nice...they laugh alot and all...sometimes i felt really self-conscious and weird because...we live in different worlds..and i don't know whether they bond with me or something..but i really hope they do..wish me luck...it's just the different worlds apart thing.they seem like a really nice bunch...and it'll be really cool that once in awhile they invite me to go out for shisha or something...
my bdayy is coming soon...next week!! i might MIGHT celebrate it..if it all falls into place...might do a karaoke party...and maybe do shisha and take photos...dunno, i hope it all falls into place..i'm hoping..arggghhh!!!!!!!!!
hmmm, what else?? apologies once again that i need to go lyke...right now because of the tons of work that's starting to pileup on me...
sitting..waiting..wishing...SOARING!! hwahahahhaaahaha....
my newest crush...a guy that may or may not know that i actually exist..dunno if i let the drama out before on this one but still..he's sooooooooo...lyke me..enjoys nostalgic thoughts...quite shy and quiet...hmm what else...is more of a listener than a talker...and....argghhh!!! i think we have lots in common....but him being quite shy and quiet..that's going to be quite an issue...whatever may or may not happen..arggghhH! x(
whatever happens...HAPPENS...sighs..
i'll keep you in the back of my head till your in front of me...no one knows about this by the way..except for my bestie but i think she's having fun issues with her boyfriend(s)..
let the reigns go loose once again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home