Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fire..

just listen to the rythmn of the heart.
hmmm, still trying to enjoy the summer vacation. it's been quite alright- despite a few setbacks. what i most worry is the ones that will be faced in the future. right now, it's like i'm certain that i can get through anything, but i don't really trust myself. it's hard to explain really. i'm trying to change myself, try and comprehend my flaws (mostly like being stubborn all the time, lazy, and whatnot.) and change them at the most that i can.
there are lots of times where i can feel this change. it's a great change, really.
sometimes i think about the future. i think i talked about this before. there are times where i feel that my future is fragile - like one single mistake can be fatal. i wonder whether the future that i hope i can have will reach its open arms to me. things that prove to be too personal for writing, until its 'certain' at some point. that's why i'm planning it early, slowly by slowly, slowly comprehending the info - let it flow inside of me.
the futures. you can't just sit and wait for it to all happen in front of your eyes.
though i don't have that kind of money, i'm still quite satisfied in what i got. people around me are talking and planning to go to colleges in USA and whatnot. as much as i don't want them to, there's a lil part inside of me which tells me to back off. it's their life, not mine. if they succeed, i'll give my fullest wishes for them. if they fail, i'll give my fullest wishes for them as well. it's all up to themselves. as for me, i'm quite satisified to go to a college in my own country. i lived for nearly all my life in a foreign country, and i think it's time to go back there and deepen the very roots of the blood that flows here.
a toast. to what comes in the future.
i want to write more, but other things come in mind.
toodles.
i'll keep you up to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home