Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Blue Heaven..

okayy, it's pretty awesome that people are actually REMEMBER my birthday. heheehehe, that sort of livened up the moment. I might celebrate it, if I haven't told you, I'm thinking of doing a karaoke party but I'm not sure on who to invite and all. Afterwards, we can all go to the mall and just hang out or something.
I hope being 15 isn't as bad as being 14. Okay, from the looks of it, I hope that I can achieve a brand new perspective of MATURITY AND UNDERSTANDING. I'm sick and tired of crying my eyes out alone in the bathroom after practice. Either that or silently in the car. I don't want to make any promises but I would do my best this time. Being 14 was pretty sucky, well, there we're some great moments but...it wasn't the best year. My mom's diagnosis, heartbroken, still single (inside joke lang) and whatnot. I still haven't found my place in the world yet and currently, I'm still finding where do I belong in my own school. There's definitely tricky steps along the way but if I just find a way to accept them, I think I'll be happy. But the thing is, I don't know yet whether I accept it or not, but it's all up in the air.
So far, my 15th birthday is going smoothly. Apart from the fact that my bestie's mom operation just got worse, I cried at school for her. I decided to tell another friend about my mom's diagnosis..which made her cry as well. I trust her, but the thing is, I don't know whether she'll change her behaviour in me. You know what I mean, like more sympathetic and just...different. Really different. I just don't know anymore. I just...DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!
I feel really sorry for my bestie. I mean, I was in her position once, you know, in doubt. It's really damn difficult when your loved ones fall sick. Really hard. I really hope that I could support her in the best way I can..what makes me worry is that whether the situation regarding her broken family would either become better or just become worse..I'm hoping with everything that I can that her life won't get messed up after whatever may happen.
Let it all happen. WiSH ME LUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home