Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Reason To Believe..

i hate to say this, but i think he's getting bored of me. i don't know why, but i just have that instinct behaviour that's whispering to me. arggh, why am i so bummed out? i mean, i told myself that i wouldn't get my hopes up, yet i feel i followed that, yet..it still feels that i'm missing that something something.
last night, he called. and i think he seemed bored or something. argghh, and it seems that i'm to blame. i just got to see him once again..and maybe try and change his mind. i miss his old name, 'oh my...she's heaven sent' and stuff that he's said to me. argghh. i just to see himm..
i just got something confirmed today. another guy likes me. whoa. but the thing is, i only see him as a FRIEND. sometimes i want to talk to him, as a friend, but it's all changed. he doesn't talk to me anymore, and the whole situation is DIFFERENT.
collapse into a mixture of remorse and regret. oh, those 'what could have beens.'
sometimes i blame it in the society. sometimes i blame on the differences. sometimes i blame it on him. sometimes i blame it on time. sometimes i blame it on myself.
speaking of that, yesterday, while we were talking,i dunno, this song which i won't listen to anymore (hahahah) came up on this itunes, and then he started talking about his ex..i'm like...in my mind..okayy stop talking about her...he kept saying like..omg, she's so hot..and then, he asked me 'do you wear miniskirts?' one tyme she was wearing them and then......argghhh! there was one thing in my mind...and it was
'FCK. he doesn't like me anymore x(
another subject. i still need to concentrate on school, ESPECIALLY on those subjects that i've been sort of slacking off..or i just can't concentrate. especially computer..i have NO talent on flash..im dead serious..i can't make animation AT ALL! SOS - i need help! i need help! im going to fail computer x( what else?? bahasa indo as well..
btw, lately, lyke today, i've been feeling quite naseous..i have no idea..maybe it's the heat...where it's supposed 2 be the rainy season...argghh!! oh and today, i got a face full of weird allergy rashes..i have no idea..maybe there's a mosquito in my room..hahaha..im serious..
for some reason..i'm tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home