Saturday, January 19, 2008

King of Wishful Thinking..

I'll get over you. I know I will. I'll pretend my ship's not sinking. And I'll tell myself I'm over you. Because I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.
How many times have I mouthed those words over the past December. I swear I had no idea. I really thought that he was either out of my league, or that he thought of me as a 'sister'. I swear I had no idea.
I don't know where to go to help. I can't ask for a lending hand towards anyone because I'm too shy. And everyone knows HIM.
IOMG. I can't believe that this is actually happening. Ever since I found out (from a close, reliable friend) that it was actually true. OMG.
What would you do if you found out that your best guy friend had a crush CRUSH on you?
I never ever thought it would ever happen. Surely, some fantasies may lurk here or there but nothing ever serious. Now, I catch myself holding hands with him, or just, i don't know...reminiscing through the times we had together. Especially when we were alone. How come it turned out like this? How come just then?
Dude I should tell you that I'm crying my eyes out while writing this whilst listening to Michelle Featherstone 'We are Man and Wife'. I finally found someone to like. He was there all along and I haven't been able to question all the possibilities that could have happened.
You are the love of my life (for now).
Damn I hate liking someone. Someone again like this serious.
This might become an interesting chapter in my life.

All this time I never realized or comprehended this.
I must be rambling on.
Suddenly now I know how 'Some Kind of Wonderful' makes sense.
GUy and girl considered as a bestfriend kind of girl.
History makes it all complicated. Will it endure it or not?
Will we have to shrug it off or spend the short time we had doing what we could?
I really don't know.
Today was a big emancipation. It made me realize the unexpected.
He's moving to England in less than a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home