Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tainted Love..

Can I tell you a little secret?
I think I'm pregnant.
I don't know, my stomach has been feeling really weird lately. Either that or my head's just messing with me. How can I ever be so careless?
We never really did it. It was only 'dry' because we were only wearing our underwear. And it never really went in, yet again, he never really ***. I don't know, my fears are really escalating today and yesterday. A part of me tells me that the risk of pregnancy by that way is like only 1%. But still, I'm freaking out whether my memory isn't that well enough, but I'm almost sure that he didn't *** anywhere near me.
I feel as I'm writing this, a part of me has never ever done before.
It's a hard and confusing period that I have to go through. If I can confirm about this, I'll promise with all my heart that I'll be more careful next time. My gut tells me that there's nothing to worry about, but it really gave me quite a scare.
I just want to take a pregnancy test ASAP and find out for sure.
Why am I saying stuff like this?
I just can't wait till I get my period and I swear, I'll be jumping up for joy. I really should monitor my period cycles, because I have no idea when it comes. Sometimes it's irregular, and that's what makes it so whack.
My stomach feels bloated and weird. I really really hope its bloated for PMS.

I really need to finish my homework.
Now, I'm going to be really really careful next time.
REALLY CAREFUL.
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home