Friday, March 07, 2008

Closer...

It's pretty weird to say that on our 2nd week, we've already on our way to 3rd base.
It feels pretty weird. I feel so embaressed saying this but it's been less than 15 hours since it happened and I just need to get it out.
We were inside his car. Outside my apartment. He pushed back the back seats and we both climbed into the back. We cuddled for like, 30 seconds and then we started making out.

I got no regret right now (i'm feeling this)
Every passing minute it started to get heavier than the previous one.
The air is so cold and null (i'm feeling this)
Finally, I was on top of him while he was sitting down. And then, it started getting really hot.
I started to wrap my legs around him. He moved forward and he was on top of me. My legs are still wrapped around him as he lowers me down. For a second it felt that he almost slipped but it's all okay. I started giggling and he does too. And then we continue making out.
Later, he asks me, "Do you want to change the song?" and I said alright. I went back up and changed the song (Nine Inch Nails - Closer) and then went back to what we were doing. Then the words came, 'I wanna fuck you like an animal' and I start giggling again. He does too.
As things get more and more intimate, we took turns being on top of each other. He started to caress my hips and feeling under the shirt. When he was on top of me I slowly take off his shirt. A few kisses on his neck then I take my shirt off as well. I start kissing his shoulder and running my tongue on it. I can taste the salt of his sweat.
Pretty soon I can feel it on his pants. I slowly run my hand down on his crotch and started feeling it. Then he started to do the same thing. He started kissing my neck and feeling up my boobs. Then I can feel his hand slowly reaching down my shorts. But I reach down my hand and then he says, 'Sorry' and I say 'It's okay'.
If only it wasn't that time of the month.
Arggh. Then I could feel his hips (especially his ....) thrusting inside me. It felt quite good.
We started going at it and a couple of times his sweat dropped down to my chest which excited me further.
And then I started giving him a handjob.
He didn't cum for some reason.
I felt bad. While doing it, he realized that his car battery turned off. He had to call his mom for a jumpstarter.
I remember him putting on his shirt and then climbed out of the car to check the engine (he has a hot body btw..damn) his body and hair is still sweaty. OMFG. eye-gasm, much?
The car windows were all foggy (like the scene in Titanic haha)
and then yeah, we waited for his mom to come (I felt so bad later on, but now I'm feeling better, despite the fact that I really miss him)
I don't want to be the obsessive girlfriend. I don't to be compared to his ex (who, arggh, is quite an 'easy' person). His past sometimes bites me in the back.
I don't want to move too fast, so the next time we're together I don't think I want to go too fast.
And i SINCERELY HOPE that..yeah.
Am i prepared to lose my virginity with him? I don't think so. I want to wait till it's the right time. I really really don't want to lose it when I'm 16 years old. I'm being damn truthful.


The journey lasted eight months. Sometimes I traveled alone, sometimes, there were others who took the wheel -- and took my heart. But when the destination was reached, it wasn’t me who arrived...it wasn't me at all.”

I heard him say, 'I love you' in the midst of all this.
I don't know if I feel the same way.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home