Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Your Guardian Angel..

I I told you that I never cried over a boy, I will be lying big time.
I know I'm going to sound like a whiny lovesick fool but right now, I really need a place to all the spilling and all that. It's never going to happen. There could have been something but T-I-M-E is running out.
If only I had one more day with you. I still do, but the closer I get the dread inside grows because I know it's ain't limited. This time it hurts way more because I actually got to know this one. I got to know him as a person, with flaws. But he learned to accept me who I am.
I cried my eyes out everyday now. I know it sounds stupid but hey, that's what it does to you, right? I know I'll be okay somehow. Sometimes I want to know
King of Wishful Thinking. Gotta Have You. We are Man and Wife. Your Guardian Angel. =( Soundtrack of Getting Over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home