Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Alone..

This will probably be a first of many thigns. I'm actually, ACTUALLY writing this blog entry in school. Fortunately, not a lot of students come here before school starts so I can have actual privacy.

Since I have schoolwork to do, I'll make this one quick.

Sometimes I hate that thing does to you. I can' really talk to anyone exactly how I feel, so I guess I'll pour it all out here, where there's no judgement, hopefully. Anyhoo, I'm enjoying life actually apart from this whole drama thing. Omg. It's spinning my world slowly upside down. I don't know why but it is, it's definitely unexplicable.
Sometimes I hate hearing the past. Because back then, we knew all these things about each other when we were still friends. Like when you used to like her, and when I used to like da da da. Sometimes it feels that its all coming back to haunt me I guess. I mean, sometimes I make myself believe that deep down inside, there's a little feeling for her again. And it hurts me (deep down inside). I can't believe those words are coming out of my fingers.
Let me enjoy life. Without you. I hope you're alright. I wish you all my best =D
You'll always have a special place in my heart I guess. As a friend. You had all that time and now you just realized how you feel right before the worst date ever imaginable. Still it's cute how you act in front of me. I'm going to definitely miss that. If you weren't moving, I bet that I'll be in your arms right now. Maybe. Maybe not.
Let's just leave it like that. We had some nice memories. It'll be nice to meet you again in the future. See how our lives might end up but I'm sure it'll all be smiles. Maybe one day we'll both laugh about it and wonder how it ever got to this but right now, all I wanna do is feel your presence again.
You're there with her and her. Have fun always =D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home