Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Way I Am..

23rd of February - The day he finally asked.
Saturday.
Life could be a dream.


Next Friday:
Your so good to me baby <3
I love spending time with him. I want him to be in my arms again. When I'm not with you, I miss you so much. I find myself thinking about him constantly.

I miss his kisses =(
My parents have officially pressed a curfew. Instead of going home as late as I want, I have to be home by 11. It sucks. Pretty much because my dad's not here and my mom's left all alone. Grr. Oh well. When I spend time with him yesterday it felt so short. And in the middle of watching a movie (we didn't really pay attention, if you know what I mean) we had to leave earlier because of the damn curfew. Yet he's so understanding =)
He said, 'I love you' even though we've been together for only a week. You know what I said to him? 'I think I will'.
I'm going to use this weekend time wisely. I'm not going out with him today (Saturday) because it's my parent's anniversary. I feel bad if I do. Plus, I don't think my mom will allow it. I already told them that I have a boyfriend already, and they don't really seem to mind. But they really really really absolutely don't know that I go out sometimes with just the two of us. They told me not to, and I said I don't. Well, it's partly true. Most of the time, there ARE people around us. But I told them that I know my limits and that I won't give up my morals and values.
Anyhoo, I remember on the way to the cinema last night, I saw 'the hookup guy's' face. Arggh, I was like, 'Whatever/Oh crap!'. I'm pretty sure that he saw me but I just kept on moving. Whatever lah.
I'm going to spend this weekend catching up on my studies, reading, and basically staying at home. It feels good to be home, besides missing him constantly.
Another issue I have to tackle is with my best friend. My other friend told me that she told her that she feels ever since I got together with him, that our friendship is losing grip. I know she doesn't meen offense to that, but I can't help that it does. I don't want to confront her about it, but, she's got like about 15 boyfriends during our bestie friendship and I haven't really complained about it. I remember when she used to go to my house to call them. I was okay with that. But yesterday, I could tell that it was different. It was like, she didn't want to hang around with me for some reason. I felt really hurt. I know it's not like she's saying that she doesn't want me to have a boyfriend, but I wish I could tell her that I'm trying extra hard to balance it all. It's pretty difficult. I hope she knows that this is my first relationship, and I just can't help feeling excited.
Next week, I'll spend it with her. I feel guilty. I just hope we can get over this obstacle. In the end, I really don't want to lose her friendship over a guy.
<3>



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home