Saturday, February 09, 2008

Rewind..

Paramore is such a wicked band. I can't believe how I put them in my ipod but I never really got to appreciate them until they started getting appearances in MTV. I put a poster of them on my wall for like, 6 months, just because the lead singer's a chick, but that was before they started getting all that fame.
Oh well. The lead singer is pretty awesome. A guy rocker's Barbie. I'm jealous. I wish I had the vocals and talent to become like her. And confidence. I really don't think my voice is that good. I don't think it's that good at all, haha.
There goes my venting. Let's just keep it in a safe room where the noise comes out but nothing else.
Let's keep it to where we're good at. For me, organizing the Valentines Dance. Pray that everything goes smoothly. I'm in the point of organizing it (the music, advertising, getting enough tickets sold, and all that). And then there's the Talent Show, which happens right before that, and the Valentines Fair. I learned that there will always be some useless people out there that won't even lift a finger, then again, complain their asses off that this or that is too expensive. Don't they recognize that they're living in a capitalist country? Wake up honey, everyone around you is greedy. I realized a long time ago. Why realize it then?
Apart from organizing almost the whole thing and worrying whether the people will follow the jobs I assigned them, I worry whether I'll do too much organizing to actually enjoy the dance. Let's hope for the best, and be a good girl and hope that karma wouldn't punish me for the slightest bit offbeatness.
I wish he'd like me for the way I am. I really hope so. I know that time is limited. But you know, I want to still enjoy it, you know? I'm sorry I can't be as hot as her, or as awesome as the other girl, or as social as the one next to her, this is who I am. You got to know me like a few others know me. I hope that's enough.
xoxoxo




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home