Saturday, March 08, 2008

Get Low..

I really hope things don't get awkward between us.
Despite his past (which is really making me nervous because as much as I don't want to know whether he's a really good guy and he was a victim and she wasn't - I can't help feeling doubtful) I feel unsure whether he really meant it when he said he loves me.
In a way, deep down inside, I know that he means it but his naivety is holding me back. He's really...naive. Maybe he's not in love with me, maybe it just feels like it. I don't think anyone around us know what love is. Maybe we're too young to really understand the dynamics of this ever-so-powerful feeling. I myself is unsure whether the feeling that I'm feeling is really love. But in some way, it isn't. I guess I really really like him (which sends me back the time when I said I did, but now I really regret it) but is it love? I have no idea.
Sex really complicates everything =(
I guess I need to talk to somebody.
In our sociology class, we were asked to make a vision board based on a belief of the Secret. It talks about if you want something really really bad (law of attraction) it sends signals towards the world that will lead you to a path where you can actually achieve it. It also sends negative signals if you act negatively as well. My personal opinion: I think only a small percentage of the world's population knows how to do it. Others are too stuck-up or conceited to achieve it because they're too busy listing the things they want. Before you know, the time runs out.
Well yeah, I did my vision board. I stuck up various pics from magazines, along with several 'Mind, Body, Soul, etc' sayings. It looks pretty swell.
<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home