Saturday, April 05, 2008

Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on the Creek..

It was just a pregnancy scare.
Next time, I'll be careful. Like, last night =)
I have an idea.
Since I have like, 2 more months left of high school left, I'm gonna make a new blog when I move to college. I'm sort of bored with this one nonetheless, the feelings are still there.
Current thoughts:
* This was probably the best period of my life. I feel so happy when I went to the toilet to pee, and I saw the stain. I was like, 'Thank you! Thank you!' and like, neveragain will I be that reckless.
I'm thinking about losing my virgnity. Right now, my heart is telling me to wait. I mean, having sex at 16 is pretty darn young. I think my head is way too immature for something grandioso like that. I dont' know whether it'll change or not. Hopefully, it won't.
* Yesterday on my date with him, I felt pretty weird. Like it wasn't the same. I dunno whether it's those damn hormones that's messing with me or something. The mall was pretty crowded and I felt.. so underdressed for some reason. Yes, I like to dress, but that time I felt not so pretty in front of him =( And I had this cut near my eye from which I scratched myself (long story) which made me feel, not pretty for some reason. Probably that's just it.
* The day before yesterday, I hung out with my barkada. However, I don't know, it felt pretty different with my best friend. I don't really like confronting the problem because sometimes I feel that she doesn't care. I hate feeling like that. What I really like is things to be back to normal, you know? Right now, I don't want to think probably she's jealous or anything like that because that'll just mean I'm totally full of it. And I'm not. I really want our friendship to be like the way it was. I would like to feel like that before I leave.
* I haven't been working out at all this past week. Gym time next week baby!
* I haven't been doing my homework as studiously as I was before. I've got to get back at it before the motivation drive goes back to zero. And shite, I have to perform this damn bahasa indo play thing in front of everybody tommorow!
New ideas for the blog:
* More pictures..more details..more exposure..links..and something way fancier than this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home