Saturday, December 31, 2005

Start Today..

hey ho, what's the dealio?
Yesh, I'm still in the Philippines.
Everything's not alright at the moment. But there are a few issues that you cannot change you know. Maybe the real problem is inside your head. That's called paranoa (is that how you spell it?) somehow. But you know, it may still be the issues surrounding you.
I know I'm not making any sense. My head's spinning, in a good way, I suppose.
I don't know if I still want to live in Jakarta anymore.
I don't know if I want to live here. I don't think I'll fit in, somehow. Well, maybe I'm too scared if I fit in.
I feel depressed/angst/miserable these past few days. I didn't really expect it. Maybe it's PMS. I don't know.
I think I have too many blogs. I have one here, in Friendster, and I'm making one in myspace.com. You know why? I'm adding Fall Out Boy, and other bands profiles there. Plus, there's a chance where more people can see my blog. I know it sounds weird but I always have a door inside me that wants a lot of people to know what I'm feeling. I don't know, maybe, there can be a few job offers? hahaahah Ah, who am I kidding? I bet millions of people like want the same thing. Oh well.
Can't really talk philosophical right now. I'm in a public place, so it's pretty uneasy.
Can't have a chance with you-know-who. It's too unbelievable to imagine. But I'll still like Fall Out Boy no matter what. By the way, I'm thinking when I go back, I'll create a Mix Cd and send it to them. Ha, I know it sounds so damn weird, but I just want to try and see what happens. xo
Fall Out Boy Inc.
Box 219
1187 Wilmette Ave.
Wilmette, IL 60091
The Bottom Line
You don't need more arrogance in your life. Steer clear of the big egos for a while.
In Detail
Working may be the last thing you want to do now, but your loyalty means that a call for help cannot go unheeded. Answer your cell and check your email in case your boss or a coworker needs you; it may be a pain, but your karma will definitely benefit. You'll still have plenty of time to join in on whatever festivities are in the works this evening, and you'll make an even more dramatic entrance if you're fashionably late.


Argh, I still want to visit Chicago. One of my wildest dreams, I guess.
I think I'm going to forget about this in about 5 months time. If I haven't yet, than there's some deep passion inside of me trying to burst out and I'll think of reconsidering. Alright, five months from now, it's the month of MAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home