Thursday, December 22, 2005

Overdrive..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I swear, I thought this trip would be at least fun! I'm going to Philippines (first, we stop over Singapore) and then we go to KL for two fudgin nights! But you know what I just fudgin found out (mind the fudgin, I don't want to curse alot here) that this 'woman' (arrgggghHHH!) is coming with us. I swear, she ALWAYS comes with us! To the church, to the mall, to WHATEVER we go! I know that my dad invites her because she works with him and she lives in the same apartment but still..this is OVERBOARD! I was looking forward to a relaxing time just me and my dad in KL for ONCE! But then this byatch came forward. I swear, when we meet her, I'm going to act all sullen and bitchy. I hate this. I hope she goes back to the Philippines. Our family already has enough problems in our heads and she's making it worse for me. I think the reason why my Dad always invites her is because they're really close friends. They talk a lot in Tagalog, which I can't do. I know they SMS each other alot, I read it in his handphone. Call me crazy, but from time to time, I think he's having an affair or something. Or they're just really close friends. Just thinking about it makes me even madder. Bitch! Who does she think she is? And another thing, I bet my dad paid for her airline ticket and all that crap. She's basically a part of our fuckin family! What the heck?! I swear, I really don't like her, and the way that my dad's treating her like a second daughter or something. She is not a part of our family! NO!
I think I'm jealous. So fudgin what?
I know I swore a few times. So what?
I can't really talk right now cause I'm leaving in about 5-10 minutes. Oh well, happy holidays..NOT!
Thank goodness I have my IPod with me! That'll keep me busy. My ipod is like my best friend in desperate days of boredom where i can escape with my imagination.
*~this just ruined my day*!
confused.teen.
P.S >>> I know that she's going to share the fuckin same hotel room as us. I swear, I swear...this almost just ruined my fuckin day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home