Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Head On Collision..

I'm starting to like New Found Glory's 'Sticks and Stones'. It's pretty rad.
Last night, I had dinner with my old man. It was...pretty interesting. He really wants me to study in the Philippines, in the same school as my older sister (who by the way, is totally popular and 'loving life' right now). In fact, I'm pretty envious of her, I stayed with her in her cool dorm for a night, and in that time, I discovered how many friends she had. Every five minutes, her handphone will give off that 'you got a message!' sound. I'm totally happy for her, but then when I sort of compare it with my life here in Jakarta, it's pretty upsetting. I'm not hated or whatever, it's just, I want more friends.
I got this from somewhere around the net, that don't envy the girl who has thousand acquantainces but envy the girl who has one true friend.
Anyway, back to dinner with my old man. I hate to admit it, but I think he was sort of 'bribing' me to study there. He's gonna buy me a handphone (finally!) at Saturday (where I totally want to get my haircut. I'm planning to let it grow long but I want to change my bangs. My bangs now pretty much SUCK!) What else??? oh yea, he wants me to get braces *finally!* and..he wants to buy a digital camera before we leave for Bali. Yup, BALI!!!
I don't want to ask more more...but since this stupid internet is pretty much slow..I wanna ask the price for DSL..and Converseshoes as well..and I'm totally okayyy. I mean I don't want to grab this oppurtunity because I want to snag free stuff or something. Ahh, I don't want to sound selfish or whatever. x(
I should really change my email address. Seriously, jackass_gurl1108?? I don't have any good ones at the moment, but I'll think of something.
i'm a bitch.
peace out.
angelica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home