Sunday, January 15, 2006

Love That Will Last..

i want a love that will last...i don't want just a memory..give me foreverrrrrr...
Man, I used to love that song from Renee Olstead. I used to love her musique. I still do, but don't really hear her CD more often than I did before. I wanted to have her voice..hahaha I remember. Those memories.
Anyways, I think I'm little bit desperate for L.O.V.E....not just only a guy, but also from friends. And NOT in a lesbianish wayy. I mean..I know I said this before, but I really want to be one of those people whose friends SMS to see how their doing *by the wayy, 'Midnight At The Oasis' is playing right now. I totally heart it. Don't you think it's awesome listening to jazz musique with your sweetie in a comfy cafe with comfy seats whilst drinking hot drinks??? *sighs**..* Anyways, back to the topic. Yeahh, I feel sort of sorry to myself because no one besides my dad had SMSed me. Arggh, can't really hear my *Twisted Transistor* message alert (unless I stupidly played it myself)

I'm looking forward to liven my friendship with my current friends. And develop more close relationships, if I can. And, meet more people to be my close friends.
*Hope I can come back to this in a year's time and smile because in that time I would finally accomplish it.***
Sometimes when I think people are reading this - my writing may seem lame and all.
* I think I'm definitely moving to Philo, yet I don't really want to admit it yet.*
*I'm damn happy that I finally got a new handphone. It's a Sony Ericsson w550I w/h walkman. pretty sweet!!! but then, my dad hadn't paid for the tuition fees yet. So in that case, I haven't got my report card yet. And school starts tommorow. Likewise other times, I hope no teacher reports that in front of the class, and I hope I get it soon..I hope everything will be alright.
*School starts tommorow. Arggh, I hope everything turns out well. I am secretly hoping for a hot (guy) student.
*I painted my nails blue. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
* I really need to glamorize my myspace account. So far, I have nothing on it. It's going to be a pretty journey if you ask me. Just hope I could do CSS or HTML or whatever it is to make it nice as possible.
But there's another problem. Friends. Solution >>> Make friends with random people...????

* Tommorow's skewl *groans loudly*. This pretty much sucks...???? I'll have to meet idiotic guy classmates again. Bleehhhhhh...meeting friends and finally having something educating to do is pretty much the highlights. I don't know, I tend to like doing something on the deadline. Like, as task or something. That's why I like it when my dad or whoever gives me one. The thing I don't like about it is that I have a partner or something. In the past, I've had bad experiences with having a partner (pretty much in schooL) and ending getting my trust and dependence (is there such word?) broken *sobs sobs* hahahahahahah...stupid, but true. But now, I'm willing to reconcile cause now I realize that I shouldn't always put my feelings first.
* I really don't know what I should say now. I guess I'll go...I'm going to start looking for friends here, myspace, and friendster! {man, that sounded really pathetic and desperate}
cheerios.
angelica





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home