Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Running Out Of Time...

Brothers and sisters.
I’m going to keep this one short. I’m supposed to do my homework right now. I’ve started alright today, I studied quite more often than the last few days, but then, after hearing ‘Bat Country’, I started all that *imaginary superstar* phase again. Arggh, it’s pretty weird, but then, it’s a great way to…I don’t know, escape from the bitterness of reality. *sighs*, if I’m totally up to it, I’m definitely going to ask my dad for guitar lessons.
Arggh, I’m supposed to continue do homework. I don’t think I’m finished studying math, and I’m sort of doing Bahasa Indo at the moment, but I can’t really fully concentrate, or that I just can’t do it – it’s my worst subject. What else? I need to find the thesis statement for English – which I’m totally confused on, and I need to start the introduction for SOSE, and get pictures of Botany Bay..what else?? I need to rewrite the table for Science, because the one I did in school was messy. Whewsh, it’s going to be pretty hectic, but I got a good feeling I can cope with it. It just seems that, I can’t really do anything, or in other words, I can’t frickin fully concentrate in school, I have no idea why. I just think to myself, “Ah! Just do it at home!”. Looking forward to change that.
Looking forward for more acquaintance…just don’t know when..hope it’ll be soon!
WTF is wrong with the radio right now? It used to play such awesome alternative songs, now it’s totally gay!
I still can’t believe I bought a Gin Blossoms CD. Right now, I’m listening to it – I only like ONE song out of 14! It’s not my taste of music, argggh! I’m too scared to return it back....

Right now, Gratitude, The Libertines (I must say, totally fudging indie!), and Avenged Sevenfold is hot right now.
I must go back to doing my homework right now. I like working under pressure
Happiness is not getting what you want but wanting what you get.
Words of wisdom from my English teacher >>>> ode to him!
Angelica.
Btw >>>> I’m suffering from a stupid cold now. I keep on coughing. It sucks donkey balls.
I’m admit I was totally in a bad mood yesterday. Arggh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home