Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wordplay..

Apologies for not posting a new entry >>> let’s just say I had my butt kicked to the ground, and one of the consequences is less internet time, I’ll tell you about it next time. Yeah, I’m definitely am going to use less internet time from now on, and I’m going to stick with it. That means less time downloading songs (my dad, yeah, he has a huge part of it, got pissed with me for downloading too much songs, therefore making the computer sort of slow. I don’t get it, isn’t computers supposed to do??? Ahh, I don’t know, I guess we all have our limits.
Do you ever get the feeling when you look back at something you have done before, you wished you would have done it in a different way? It’s something like seeing a picture you click the ‘submit’ button for a few days or weeks ago, and then now, it’s like, ‘Dude, I look so weird there. Why did I ever put it in the first place?’
My head hurts. Oh yeah, we had a soccer tournament. Here’s a thing for ya >>>> we won 6-1, but we’re officially out of the tournament. Why? Because we lost and tied another game(s). I want to talk more about this later on.
Everybody’s changing. It’s like one circular motion.
I can’t think clearly right now. I guess I better hit the sheets.
“The only thing comforting is beneath your cool sheets” *sighs* Guess who said that?
Clearly declining/increasing/hiding/daydream feelings for my perfect guy. *sighs*…it’s just out of reach, is it?
Infatuated.
Confused yet understandable about life itself.
Happy yet questioning about my life.

Hmm, I guess ‘yet’ is my favorite word.
Here’s one last thought >>> Ever felt that feeling where you have an album/music//hot guy/tv show/book/ or whatever that you first saw and totally loved? Of course when you love something, you gotta show it to your friends to let them know how cool and awesome it is. It’s this natural, yet, weird friendship instinct I have. I wonder if anyone else has this too, but then, when you stumble upon them saying whether in words or by mouth, they totally love the thing that you’re loving, it feels…less special, you know? I wish that I had kept it all to myself, but then, how could you let people know how awesome your taste/personality is? Arggh, it’s one of my weird feelings at the back of my hand, but when it already happens, you just go to deal with it yourself. Accept it. Embrace it. Fudge it. Oooh, but one thing that I really despise is when they go around, saying, “Have you heard of this? It’s totally awesome….” It goes on and on. Well, that’s not the point that I’m trying to prove, but it’s like, they act how awesome and all that…it’s pretty hard to explain, like I said, my head’s clearly not on the Brightside this moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home