Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me..

I’ve seen Fall Out Boy’s new video – “A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me’. It was one of the most awesome music videos ever. OMG, Pete looks so hot when he’s a vampire. FUCK, he’s so hOt xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxo
No offense, I could go on and on and on and on about how fucking hot he is. He’s so unbelievably hot during that video, so fucking hot. OMG, he’s just so fucking hot that I can’t stop saying the word ‘fuck’ and ‘hot’ to describe him. OMFG, I’m becoming a fucking teeniewannabe.
You call yourself hunterss?
FUCK..every word he says is so fucking hot. His hair is hot. His eyes are hot. His fucking sweet lips are hot. His smile is so fucking hot. His body is hot. His tattoos are hot.. everything is so hot about him. I mean everything! He’s so gorgeous…everything..i mean everything…I love him acting..i love him fighting off bad vampires…I love him I love him I love him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEET..HOT..HOT..HOT..HOT..HOT..GORGEOUS..SEXXXYYYYYYYYY
Peter Kingston Lewis Wentz…*SIGHS*..Angelica Lynn Alexandra Wentz…Mrs..Wentz..Mrs. Wentz..definitely has a good ring to it!
Okay, I’ll stop being such a head.over.heels bitch.
Sorry for the cussing. Won’t ever f)c)uss again.
Angelica wentz x)
One of the spur-of-the-moment feelings. Don’t worry, it’ll be back to normal tomorrow, I think.
Made in pete’s world..omg, its so fucking corny..
No one seems to care what I have to say
Made in april 11th 2006 Tuesday..
Survivor night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home