Friday, March 03, 2006

Unpredictable..

THE REAL ME (ALMOST!)
RAW.ultimate.FLAWED.sensitive.critical.
All the forced sympathies
All the stupid smiles
All the hidden secrets
Are all so fake to me
So fake to me
Maybe I’m just overreacting, I don’t know
But I’m not stupid
I know a lie when I see one
And you’re making one moment by moment
You were the person that was like a mirror to me
But now that mirror has shattered
Just like our trust, our friendship, our everything
Things will never be the same again
Or will it?
I hope and I wish that it could be
But the person you wanted me to be is just not me
I hope we could accept our differences and all
But I know you want to go over that fence that we had
From the place that we kept to ourselves
And explore through the open fields
But I hope that place that we had
All the memories, all the trust,
Will somehow lead you back again

I’m trying not to blame anyone
It’s hard enough
But I’m just a human being
I’m secretly wishing that people around me would know how I really feel
Without me actually telling them
I can’t talk to anyone
It seems that they just don’t care
They have there own problems and all
It’s like I have to take care of mine
It’s not like I’m going to take there advice or anything
I wish I could tell you this face to face
But it’s so hard if you misinterpreted me
If you misunderstood me once more
It’ll hurt so much if you resort yourself to anger
Just the thought of it makes me too scared to tell you
So I’m secretly hoping that all of this will end
And I’m secretly hoping that you would tell how I feel

Tears running down my eyes
Just like any broken hearted girl would do
Staring at a square block
Dazed and confused
Typing all these words down
Which is a poor substitute for the emotions that yearn to pour out
I’m not even sure whether what I’m writing is what I’m aiming to write it
But I should tell you, hell yeah that it helps
I’m just human, I said it once and I’ll say it again
I make mistakes just like you and your friends
It’s true that once you lose something that you once had,
Something or even someone that took for granted,
You just want it back
And then if you ever had the chance to treat it more better
It’ll all fall into place once again
But then, maybe the person that I am is not the person that you don’t want me to be
I can’t change myself
I’m just me
You’re just you
We both have our major differences
But I somehow found a way to accept yours
Why can’t yours?
Maybe the surrounding waves
That sweeps across you just desires to come along with them
But how about me?
I’m like coral
And you’re the fish
The blue crystal fresh waves are sweeping across you
You try hard to swim back to the coral
But the waves are too strong as they overpower your actions
And then you finally let go
And accept it as the waves carry you someplace elseSome place without the coral I’m implied to
My poem isn’t the best poem out there but it expresses my best to explain what I’m feeling right now. It may not have the right beat or tone or whatever it is, but it still carries the same human emotion that every true poem out there that always has.
hope you like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home