Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Want to Save You

The Bottom Line
Jump headfirst into today with a good combination of optimism and skepticism.

In Detail
Some folks believe that there's a whole legion of guardian angels with us at all times, right there by our side every time a difficult or taxing situation comes up. They invisibly hold our hands, silently offer us words of comfort and make decisions that would be too tough for our mortal souls to handle alone. Don't be surprised if you feel the presence of one of those lovely creatures today.

Can't really explain how this horoscope really speaks out me x)
I feel happy in a situation that I would usually be sad and all. I can't really explain because I'm in school, and it's pretty weird if I talk about it here. Plus, I don't anyone else to read about it as well. Well, I don't really feel happy, i Just feel, alright, you know. I shouldn't care what other people think. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to let it affect my confidence. x)
There's going to be happier days, I guess. That's all I could say right now.
Toodles.
I feel too good, it sorta scares me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home