Friday, April 07, 2006

Staple it Together...

Arggh. I hate it when I read my own writing sometimes, and I absolutely despise it. It sounds dull, odd whenever I read my own writing. I hate it. There are a few where it’s alright, but there are times where it’s absolutely hated. Seriously, it seems both fake and very obnoxious. These past few days, I’ve been trying to read some of my past entries in my blogs, but I find myself skipping to read most of the blog entries. It’s weird – I’m not sure whether I don’t want to read them because it holds the real truth, like I’m denying it or something. I don’t know, maybe it’s something like that. Like I don’t want to accept the way that my life that it is. But right now, I really think I accept what has happened, both good times and bad times.
Maybe it’s the way I express it. I hate the way that I keep complaining about the littlest things or whatever. Maybe it’s the current situation. I don’t know. Maybe in the future, I’ll let this go and slowly accept my way of writing. I’ll leave it up till then. I’m currently having a stomachache and the chair I’m sitting on is giving me a backache.
I want DSL ASAP so I can run and update myspace profile. Sitting, waiting, wishing…
I don’t feel like myself right now. I don’t know why.
Apologies for the crap-tasticular entry.
Hooray! For green tea >>>> making me flush out my so-called toxins and letting it go out every ten minutes or so. Soy milk is another alternative as well.
>>> I recently took a pill for speeding my metabolism and all. Do you think it’s working?? I hope it’ll take all the unneeded residue that had taken residence in my ass and stomach.
>>> hope things work out. I said this over a million things, but (don’t feel like explaining things right now) I just hope that my friends can understand, my dad can leave the trouble that he’s currently facing. I’ve noticed that he lost weight. I don’t know whether I should take this as an alert or something. I don’t want to tell my mom even though she knows more things than I do about what’s happening. Let’s just say that there’s been a lot of blackmailing going on. it’s stressing a couple of people out – the most that the damage will not hurt him too emotionally, especially on the situation we are currently on with my mom and all. I just want it all to stop before it gets TOO serious. Sometimes I think that the person that they’re dealing with might have a mental illness or something, and if it gets out of hand, she’ll like, you know what I mean? That’s what concerns me.
IN the meantime, I’ll do my best to stick to whatever’s my business and not interfere with others when I don’t have to.
Accepting what others have to give it to you should distract you from what they give to others and son on.

heartisipod.till it breaks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home