Monday, April 17, 2006

To Hell With Good Intentions..

Hey..
Hows life?! It’s pretty sweet at the moment. Suprisingly. I know its only temporary, there’s a string of bad days and scenarios that are waiting to knock on my door. I can’t say I’m prepared for them or something, it’s just that I know that they will come sooner or later.
My dad bought me a new DVD player. Because of that, I’m trying pretty hard not to be so materialistic, because that only gives you temporary satisfaction. In my imaginary list, the things that can make your confidence running up high may be:
GEEK-MODE SETUP >>> hahaha, don’t mind that, I feel ‘geeky’ making a list. Lolz.
Doing your homework and studying. Feeling good about it.
Exercising! Knowing that you’re doing something that makes your body healthy gives you endorphins.
Eating healthy food & bad yummy food as well. Hahaha, its true. Eating a pint of chocolate icecreamm…while eating good fresh milk….eating an apple, orange and pear…what else?? Ooh, eating those awesome 10000 calorie per bite fudge brownies!!!
Hanging out with your friends!

Ok, I’ll stop the list now.
** sighs ** all my dreams of being with you have vanished. It made realize I should continue on my life without you babe. I definitely wish all the best for you and your future. Good luck sweetheart. You say that I don’t know you at all, but.. it feels flat-out straight that I understand you. Yep, I understand you. I don’t know how to explain it in words, although I wish I do, but I do.
** more coming later **
asterisks and ^^^^ never looked so cute.
Hold out for the storm to come. Keep tight. Hold to my hand while it comes to an end.
*sighs* I wish I could write like you babe.
I wish I could be like you.
I wish I could be WITH you. That would be the day.
You seem like a normal human being. Smelly socks and probably bad odor and curses a lot but its what’s inside that matters.
Okay I’m going to stop writing like this. It seems like the things I want to say doesn’t want me to say it. or maybe it ain’t the right time yet. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don’t.
*sighs* my heart will always have a thing for you babe.
Waves of desperation coming to drench me with reasons and reality.
Okay, that sounded odd.
I want to be original.
I heart u babe. No one knows how much I feel for u, it’s almost hopeless. It feels alright and not alright at the same time.
I’ll let time take care of it.
Oh, I want more friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home