Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beautiful Girl..

I just realized how much I'm in love with 'Beautiful Girl' by Jose Marie Chan (fellow Filipino!)
Anyway, yesterday I wrote a poem for my boyfriend. I sort of spilled nearly everything of what I felt for him in that poem. I really wanted to like it. I gave it to him after school. I told him to come follow me into the back of the cafeteria and I gave him the envelope. He already knew about it and opened it and basically, yeah he started reading it. I remember him reading the first page for like, the longest time, (either that or the time for me was ticking so slowly), and yeah. He told me he loved it and said those three words again. and again. I love hugging him.
Anyway, I could tell some people in school are starting to feel the summer syndrome. People are already starting to get a lil lazy. All I want to do is to plan the whole prom thing and mostly, get ENOUGH damn funds for the actual thing. I also want to confirm the venue. Now we're down to two venues. Both have their plus and minuses. One of them has the package already which includes everything like decoration, music, lighting, but the place is not that as great as the second one. The second is so..awesome but then like, we have to go the extra mile for the decoration, music, lighting, and all that. Jeez, I really hope we can get this sorted out ASAP.
College is starting soo soon, I swear. I really don't know what to expect. Like what I said earlier, I just want to enjoy the rest of high school and let the worryness and whatnot come later. I got to start packing soon. Probably I will after I finish doing some of my homework.
I will fly into your arms
And be with you
Till the end of time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home