Thursday, April 24, 2008

Everything..

Fuck, organizing prom is so stressing.
I'm scared shiteless about what other people would think because the hotel that we picked might have some 'controversies', if you know what I mean.
We might have to start moving on a fast pace because time is running out fast. There are some critics out there but you know what, I don't care. I should keep focused on the job that needs to be done.
Let me be honest with you:
*I can't think about my prom dress, let alone how I'm going to do my makeup and hair with all of this going on
* You see, what I said before, I'm stuck between two places. One is almost out of our budget, but it's considered safe, you know? The other one, is really on our budget but the big problem is the location. If we can get a good price for the transportation cost (one of my friends has an idea that if parents are too worried about the location, we should hire a bus so the people that may want to meet up in school can go through there.) I hate the location of that place. Stupid location.
* Other than that, I don't seem to think we have any other problem with that. Other than getting the word out and making sure that people know the details about it.
* I hate having to have like, plan our prom on a budget. We really haven't done anything that could have given us revenue so that was a main issue in this.
You know what, I've been thinking about this way over my head. I just really want to make a good prom (despite our measly little budget). I just am really worried about what other people may think, you know?
I really hate worrying about this.
Jeez, make it stop! :(
Now it's the time where the reality kicks in. Whoa, I'm like really leaving. I already had most of my bags and shirts and other stuff packed and ready to go. It's going to be one more month and then it's all over.
I hate leaving my boyfriend and my friends as well. Jakarta will always be my home, despite a few obvious flaws, you know?

But it'll be a great chance to start over your life you know?
Things with my best friend is alright. Sometimes I get annoyed by her but sometimes it's okay. I guess this was the time where I don't feel as close as I was to her anymore. I mean, I could tell her everything and not REALLY have to worry about what she thinks. But now, I just.. don't want to, you know? I think she feels the same way as well.

Sometimes I imagine that in the future, maybe after a year of college, we all come back for a high school reunion. Everyone in our class is there. He'll be there, and he'll find me so irreristible that we ge together for one night.
It may not seem as romantic as it may seem, but I can't really explain it in words.

I really need to start working out ASAP. My stomach :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home