Friday, May 02, 2008

Keep Breathing..

I changed my keyboard.
I have my old bad habits back.
I haven't went to the gym in the longest time.
I think I'm PMS-ing.
My stomach is all bloated.
I try to do all these things in once [school, projects, student council, friends, boyfriend, family] juggling and balancing them all but sometimes it just doesn't feel the same like it was.
And I'm leaving in a couple of weeks.
A part of me wants a new life. A part of me wants to say goodbye to my home, and find myself towards a new surrounding. Treasure everything this place has given me. It made me realize how time can be really short. Sometimes you want it to speed up, but then sometimes you just want it to slow down. If we had the power to control how time works, imagine how different things would be.
Jakarta may have its FLAWs, but it'll always be my home :)
Better start moving forawrd instead of going backwards if you know what I mean :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home