Thursday, May 22, 2008

When It's Over..

Time flies by so fast.
It's almost time to say goodbye to everyone. everything.
I can't stop talking about it in this blog. I'm scared I might even start repeating things again.
Despite all the huss and fuss, the prom is still going its way. We just need to sell enough tickets so that we can get by. Something tells me despite the nights worrying and whatnot, it'll all be okay. The prom is going to be great :) *cross my fingers and hold it tight*
Jeez, my mom can be a moodkiller sometimes. Something from the Breakfast Club had always been a part of this philosophical thing. When
I remember during one night, I forgot to put my phone on silent during the night. And the ringtone for it was AVA's 'Everything's Magic' and someone sent me a message in the middle of the night. I was listening to the song for awhile, and then it hit me. Suddenly. Lately, I've been starting to let the reality kick in. Sometimes it feels exciting, but the times where it just, keeps you silent. The only thing that I really don't like about moving from Jakarta is because of one person.
I'll always remember him. I know I'll get over him, but at the same time.
I'll keep on to that promise you told me. One day, if he becomes a billionare or whatnot, he'll take me to Paris or France or whatever. I recorded the promise :P
I really believe in fate. Serendipity. If things are supposed to be what they are, it will find a way back to each other. Man, I really want to watch that movie again. That movie was awesome =) Anything with John Cusack.
I just have to distract myself.
Man, I haven't done anything except worry, worry, and more worrying about school, him, and everything. I guess life goes on in a fastly pace and I have been doing a lot of procrastination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home